Go to https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your entire PennWest email address and the characters shown in the picture. Click "Next."
Select “I forgot my password” and then click “Next.”
Select from the options provided and Microsoft will send you a verification code.
Enter the verification code and click "Next."
Enter your new password twice and click "Finish."
- Password must be at least 12 characters in length.
- Password must be different than the previous 10 passwords.
- Password must contain at least 2 additional type of character: Number, Capital Letter, or “Special Character” in addition to Lowercase Letters.
- Password expires in 1 year
- Passphrase – It is recommended that you use a passphrase which is a series of random words which may not include spaces. Example: CorrectHorseBatteryStaple5
Reminder: Make sure you update each of your devices that use your PennWest account with your new password!